Okay this is driving my crazy...I am about ready to throw my computer out the window right now as I am feeling a bit of rage...this is why I sometimes get frustrated with blogging. I am so computer illiterate. I will figure out how in the world to have the picture going the right direction. All's Well!!!:)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nat, So glad to see you up and blogging again!!! Now I can add you back to my list and keep posted on your life. Take care and good luck with the new-school thing. Such fun for them, such freedom for you, and also such a tear-jerker as you watch them grow so quickly! And I know what you mean about the keeping in touch thing -- I'm not so good myself and this is one of the reasons I decided to blog myself! Take care! Rachelle
I was excited to see your blog listed on Chels' blog. Your kids are so cute! You look great to!!
Jan Mecham Southwick
Let me know if you'd me to come over for a few minutes and show you how to do what you are frustrated with.
Tami ~
These look good-- so I take it you succeeded in what you were trying to do?
Hey, Stricklands! It's the Marriotts :) So great to see pics of your sweet kids. Hope everything is going well! Check out our blog gabeythebaby.blogspot.com
ahh ha! I found your little blog...now you just need to write more about you're precious family! Too cute :)
Post a Comment